Thursday, August 12, 2010

So, maybe it wasn't the best idea I've ever had...

...to work out for 3 hours the night before Warped Tour but I found a few really good workouts and I was stuck in the gym waiting for Andrew to finish work---what do you expect? If you're looking for a good one, try this: Target Every Trouble Zone in 3 Moves

Even though I will most likely be sore...and it will probably reach triple digit temps...and there will definitely be a lot of ridiculousness there...I am still looking forward to tomorrow. How could you not? Its bunch of bands--a few of my favorites, my boyfriend (who got to reschedule work for it!), and my friend and his band The Paper Melody who got voted to play there this year!
Either way: I'm putting together my survival guide...

warped survivalFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
Xox Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment