Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why not, right?

I've never been much for blogging, but recently I've been thinking about the things that inspire me to do the things I love. I figure this would be a wonderful outlet to express and organize these things so that I can get them out and hopefully turn them into reality. I constantly find photos and things on the internet that spark an urge to create. Crafting, cooking, baking, painting, decorating, writing---these are the things I'll most likely have on my mind. However you might see (if I'm really speaking to anyone here, hehe) posts about  random thoughts, topics, and most definitely about the people I love :)

As for today, the boyfriend is working the late shift and I'm home watching a marathon of Weeds (can't wait for the new season!). This is my last week off before I have to get back to my job as a nanny, so I want to make the best of it. These are a few things I want to try to do this week:


1.Get the rest of my back tattoo finished.






















2. Pull out my supplies and try my hand at painting.




















3.Go thrifting and find some cute summer dresses and maybe a few finds for our apartment.




















4. Get some girl time in and go to frozen yogurt at the new shop called "Top This" in downtown Chico.




















5. Possibly find someone to go see ETID with me on Thursday, since my man will be working :(














6. Do something amazing with Andrew this weekend before our work schedules force us not to see eachother often for awhile :(((.....Camping? Amusement park? Water park? Roadtrip?


























Well, Andrew should be home from work soon with my gigantic cup of crunch ice---so stoked ;oP Back to the marathon...
Night night!

ex oh,  Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment